FootGolf is a precision sport, a combination of soccer and golf, more closely related to golf. The rules largely correspond to the rules of golf. Players kick a regulation size 5 soccer ball on shortened holes, with 21-inch diameter cups, in as few shots as possible. Warrior Run Golf Course is Metro Iowa’s only American FootGolf League-certified FootGolf course. The nine-hole FootGolf course is built directly on the traditional golf course, and operates at the same time as golf.
Open 7 days a week! Call for a tee time – (515) 981-0266
9 Holes • $15.00
Cart Rental • $10.00
Ball Rental • $5.00
- Wear appropriate clothing – golf cap, collared shirt and argyle socks are preferred.
- Turf shoes or tennis shoes only, no soccer cleats.
- Follow golf etiquette when playing FootGolf. If you have any questions, please ask a FootGolf representative before playing.
- If you provide your own ball, it must be easy to identify.
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Do not walk on the golf course greens with your soccer shoes.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to a rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling in the wind.)
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. (Exception: You can mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball, in any way.)
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole, followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard (annotated by red line), receiving a one stroke penalty, or you can take the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive a one stroke penalty.
- No outside food or beverage permitted.
FootGolf Party Packages
FootGolf is a fun, quick and economical way to bring friends, family and/or teammates together for a great day of excitement, exercise and competition. Be the first of your friends to host a FootGolf party at Warrior Run. We offer party packages, perfect for birthdays, corporate and team outings. Contact one of our party planners to reserve your date today!
Call or email us at 515-981-0266 or WarrriorRunFootGolf@gmail.com
Like us on Facebook here!